- Teaching Assistant year 4
- Rochester, Kent
- A fantastic position for a Teaching Assistant in a lovely primary school in Rochester. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support a pupil in year 4 with ASD
- £65 per Day
Teaching Assistant year 4
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support in pupil in Year 4 with ASD You will be supporting the class teacher in the mornings and delivering tailored interventions in the afternoons which is supporting children in groups of 5 or less.
About the school:
You will become a part of a two form entry school, for 4-11 year olds. This is a great opportunity to work within a lovely classroom with a very supportive class teacher.
- Aspiration to have a career in education
- Excellent Maths and English skills
- Confidence in your abilities
- Friendly– able to build good relationships with staff, parents and students
- Positions to start ASAP
- Must be available to register ASAP
- Minimum two references & a DBS (which we can apply for if you don’t have one)
This school has a reputation for success, excellence in teaching & learning and a welcoming community.
If you want to know more about this teaching assistant role then please submit your CV and your local consultant will be in touch on the same day.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Date Posted: 2019-1-4