- Teaching Assistant
- Rochester, Kent
- We are working with a mainstream primary school in Rochester who are looking for a long term temporary Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible.
- £65 Per Day (inclusive of holiday pay)
We are working with a mainstream primary school in Rochester who are looking for a long term temporary Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible. The position is full time, working Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 3:30. You will be paid £65 per day, on a weekly basis (inclusive of holiday pay)
Your role as a Teaching Assistant will be to work:
· As a general TA within a Year 1 class
· Provide 1:1 and small group support
· Manage the class behaviour effectively
· Support the class teacher
It is essential that you have previous experience of working within a school, have knowledge of the KS1 curriculum and excellent behaviour management skills.
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV ASAP or apply for this position
If you register with us you will have access to a range of health, well-being and lifestyle tools through our benefits app as well as hundreds of high street, dining out and leisure discounts on the move.
Please note if you haven’t received a response from us within the next 14 days unfortunately you have not been successful in being shortlisted for this particular position
Date Posted: 2019-2-5