- Teaching Assistant
- Maidstone, Kent
- I am looking for reliable, hardworking and committed Teaching Assistants. Successful candidates will have a passion for education and ensuring the best outcomes for children.
- £60 - £65 Per Day (inclusive of holiday pay)
Teaching Assistants needed:
I am looking for reliable, hardworking and committed Teaching Assistants. Successful candidates will have a passion for education and ensuring the best outcomes for children.
Teaching Assistant roles to commence in February 2019.
This friendly and well-established school based in Maidstone are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to join a dedicated team of Teachers and Teaching Assistants. The successful candidate will be working in KS1, assisting the Teacher and supporting a pupil with SEN on a 1:1 basis.
Teaching Support is looking for Teaching Assistants who are confident in their ability to engage with and inspire pupils to achieve their best.
About Teaching Support
Teaching Support is an award-winning and a REC Gold Standard awarded education recruitment company with many opportunities for Teaching Assistants (TAs) / Learning Support Assistants (LSAs) with SEN background to work on a day-to-day basis or for those wanting long-term / permanent positions.
Teaching Support is working with a cluster of both SEN and mainstream schools in South East London and Kent who require staff for this academic year.
Salary and benefits
- Excellent daily rates paid on a weekly basis.
- No hidden fees via umbrella or pay roll companies.
- Pension contributions.
- A designated personal consultant to guide you through the entire employment process.
- An excellent refer a friend scheme.
- DBS check at a reduced rate.
Teaching Support is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a Teaching Assistant role in education, please feel free to contact me either by email or phone for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
Date Posted: 2019-2-12