- SEN Teaching Assistants
- Maidstone, Kent
- Teaching Support are looking for a number of TAs specialising in SEN, specifically Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties for full time, long term positions at a large special school in Maidstone.
- £300 - £325 Per Week (inclusive of holiday pay)
SEN Teaching Assistants
Are you an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant, specialising in Special Educational Needs? Do you consider yourself to have a good sense of humour and a positive ‘can do’ attitude?
Teaching Support are looking for a number of TAs specialising in SEN, specifically Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties and Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties for full time, long term positions at a large special school in Maidstone to support pupils across EYFS – KS4. Permanent contracts will be offered for the right candidates who show they are reliable, resilient and can use their own initiative at all times.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Current school experience, minimum of 2 terms within the last 2 years
- A background in care is desirable
- Flexibility to work across EYFS – KS4
- Either a DBS on the update system or a new DBS run through Teaching Support
You will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay of £300 - £325 per week (inclusive of holiday pay)
If you have a passion for helping children achieve the best that they can every day, please send your CV ASAP.
Please note if you haven’t received a response from us within the next 14 days unfortunately you have not been successful in being shortlisted for this particular position
Date Posted: 2019-1-2