- Learning Assistant to work night shift
- Learning Support Assistant We are working with a large ‘Outstanding’ special school in Westerham who are looking to recruit experienced Student Support Assistants to work night shifts in the Residential sector. The roles will be due to start ASAP
- £12 per hour
Learning Assistant to work night shift
Learning Support Assistant
We are working with a large ‘Outstanding’ special school in Westerham who are looking to recruit experienced Student Support Assistants to work night shifts in the Residential sector. The roles will be due to start ASAP and are long term positions. They will begin with a probationary period and if this is passed there are permanent contracts available.
The school caters for children and young people who have physical disabilities and complex care needs. The ideal person will need to be flexible as you will be working across the primary and secondary departments, and residential for outside school shift hours.
Your working nights will be Monday – Friday, and the hours will be either 7.30pm – 7.30am or 9pm – 7.30am.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs, are confident in delivering personal care and are certified in either ‘Manual Handling’ or ‘Moving and Handling’. Ongoing training will be provided at the school as well as refresher training throughout the year. You will need the following:
- Full driving license (due to location). Nearest village is Oxted and reachable via bus from there.
- Manual handling training and in date certification.
- DBS (Has to be run for children and adults, none recorded). You will need both or be willing to pay £44 towards the running or a DBS that covers both children and adults if you do not already have one.
- Advantageous to be from a care background
The school is set in beautiful surroundings with many outstanding facilities and they have a very supportive structure throughout the school to support all pupils and staff.
If you are interested in these positions and have the above requirements, please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com to avoid missing out on these excellent opportunities. You will be rewarded with excellent competitive rates of pay in the region of £12 per hour and there are a range of shift patterns available.
Date Posted: 2019-9-24
End Date: 2019-10-17