- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Rochester, Kent
- We are working with a mainstream primary school in Rochester who are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to start after February half term.
- £75 - £85 Per Day (inclusive of holiday pay)
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
We are working with a mainstream primary school in Rochester who are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to start after February half term. The position is to work 4 days a week from 8:30 – 3:30, the days are yet to be confirmed. You will be paid £75 - £85 per day dependant on experience/qualifications. The position will be for the whole of Term 4 and 5 and for the right person could lead to a permanent position direct with the school.
Your role as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant will be to:
· Support and work within a Years 5 & 6 class
· Cover lessons & PPA when needed
· Manage challenging behaviour effectively
It is essential that you either have previous experience and/or a qualification as a HLTA or equivalent, have knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and have excellent behaviour management skills.
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV ASAP or apply for this position
If you register with us you will have access to a range of health, well-being and lifestyle tools through our benefits app as well as hundreds of high street, dining out and leisure discounts on the move.
Please note if you haven’t received a response from us within the next 14 days unfortunately you have not been successful in being shortlisted for this particular position