- General Teaching Assistant
- We are working with a mainstream primary school in Dartford who are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work with children across Key Stages 1 and 2.
General Teaching Assistant
General TA – Dartford
We are working with a mainstream primary school in Dartford who are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work with children across Key Stages 1 and 2.
The role will be full-time with a chance of going permanent if the school feel you are suited to the position. You will be required to support children in whole classes, groups and on a 1:1 basis therefore, having a good understanding of the National Curriculum would be preferable.
Your key duties will be to:
- Support children in all subjects
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies
- Carry out administrative tasks
- Fulfil any other duties allocated to you by the Class Teacher
It is essential that you are flexible, have experience of working within a classroom setting and enjoy working with children.
The school is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and has excellent facilities on-site, you will also be rewarded with excellent rates of pay!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you have a passion for helping children reach their potential then please send us your CV ASAP!
Date Posted: 2020-3-3
End Date: 2020-4-30