- Experienced Teaching Assistant Bromley
- Teaching support are excited to be working with an SEN school in the Bromley area
- £350- £375 per week
Experienced Teaching Assistant Bromley
Teaching support are excited to be working with an SEN school in the Bromley area.
We are recruiting on their behalf for experienced teaching assistants for a variety of positions which have the strong likelihood of becoming long-term and potentially permanent. Working across Key stages 3 and 4 for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
A relevant restraint training certification is desirable but not a necessity.
The school in question has fantastic support mechanisms and facilities for their staff, a highly rewarding school, and the senior staff often listen to the opinions of the teaching assistants and push through ideas and promote candidates who work from their own initiative.
There is a highly competitive rate of pay which is £350 - £375 per week, for working hours of 8.30am - 3.30pm.
Working days are Monday - Friday term time only.
Requirements of the role are,
- Supporting the students on a day to day basis 1:1 and in small groups,
- Experienced working within an SEN school setting.
- Be compassionate and have strong relationship building ability for the children with SEMH.
- Using your experience of effective behaviour management.
- Minimum requirement of holding a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification Level 2 or above.
- Additionally, fulfilling any required duties defined by the class teacher.
- Be flexible to participate in lunch-time cover.
If you meet all the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work with an emotionally rewarding Bromley school, please apply to email@example.com and we will contact you in due course.
Date Posted: 2020-2-4
End Date: 2020-2-29