- Experienced Teaching Assistant
- We are working with a SEN School in Gravesend who are looking to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with students in Key Stage 3 and 4 who are unable to cope in a mainstream setting.
Experienced Teaching Assistant
We are working with a SEN School in Gravesend who are looking to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with students in Key Stage 3 and 4 who are unable to cope in a mainstream setting. This is a temporary position however there will be an opportunity for the position to become permanent. Your working day will be 8:30 – 3:30, Monday – Friday.
The role is due to start as soon as possible and consist of supporting the students 1:1, in small groups and in all lessons so having a good understanding of the National Curriculum would be preferable.
Your key duties will be to:
- Support the students where necessary
- Work effectively as a team with other staff members
- Be proactive and able to use initiative
- Keep the students focused and on task
- Manage challenging behaviour
- Carry out additional duties as requested by the Class Teacher
It is essential that you have a calm and patient demeanour, resilience and excellent behaviour management skills.
You will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you have a passion for helping young people with SEN reach their potential, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2020-1-9
End Date: 2020-2-1