- Experienced Teaching Assistant
- We are working with a mainstream primary school in Gravesend who are currently recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible.
Experienced Teaching Assistant
We are working with a mainstream primary school in Gravesend who are currently recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible. This is a long term position with a view to going permanent for the right person.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to support a boy in Year 5 who has behavioural, social and emotional difficulties. It is essential that you have previous experience supporting pupils with EBD and having excellent behaviour management skills is a must. Having knowledge of the Key stage 2 curriculum is advantageous.
Your key duties will be:
- To support the boy on a 1:1 basis throughout the day.
- To work in small groups with other pupils on occasion.
- Differentiate the work to match the boy’s ability.
- Manage the boys challenging behaviour and implement effective strategies to keep the boy focused and on task.
Your working day will be 8:30 – 3:30, Monday – Friday and you will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2019-10-15
End Date: 2019-10-31