- 3x SEN Teaching Assistants
- Teaching Support are recruiting for a Greenwich Primary school 3 x SEN Teaching Assistants to start soon on long term contracts.
- £70-£75 a day
3x SEN Teaching Assistants
SEN Teaching Assistant
We are recruiting for a Greenwich Primary school 3 x SEN Teaching Assistants to start soon on long term contracts.
The school in question has fantastic support mechanisms and facilities for their staff, a wonderful and rewarding environment of which is reflected in their continuously outstanding Ofsted results.
Position 1: The school are looking for someone with advanced knowledge of supporting pupils with ASD. You would be supporting a Year 1 boy with ASD who is working at nursery level as he is academically behind his current Year group. Undiagnosed at this stage but showing traits of Autism.
Position 2: The school are looking for someone who has strong experience supporting pupils with challenging behaviour. They require support for a Year 3 boy with SEMH needs and can lash out at times and has been in the Care System.
Position 3: The school are looking for a class TA to support a mixed class of Early Years/KS1. There are two SEN students within the classroom, a Year 6 boy with GDD and SPlg who is academically working at Year 1 level and requires support with his learning and a girl within Early years who has undiagnosed Autism traits and needs help to focus and learn.
There is a highly competitive rate of pay between £70 and £75 per day, for working hours of 8.30am - 3.30pm.
Working days are Monday-Friday term time only.
Preferred requirements of the role are.
- Experience supporting students with either, ASD, ADHD, GDD or SPlg
- Experience working with students with SEMH needs
- For the class TA role, candidates who have General TA experience combined with a SEN support background would be advantageous
- Preferred minimum Level 2 TA qualification
- Experience supporting students in 1:1 and group settings
- Working under the guidance of the classroom Teacher
If you meet all the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work with a highly desired Greenwich school, please apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com and I will contact you right away.
Date Posted: 2020-3-12
End Date: 2020-3-31