Candidate Testimonials for Teaching Support
We take great pride in getting to know our teaching support candidates, finding the best possible match between their career ambitions and suitable teaching assistant roles within our carefully selected mainstream or SEN schools.
And it doesn't end there. We remain in regular contact with every candidate that we've had the pleasure of working with, helping them wherever possible with both their current role and future job opportunities.
Teaching support candidates past and present have been kind enough to advocate our recruitment agency and here's what they've said:
- Teaching support are a great company who help find flexi jobs and also permanent positions. I found out about Teaching Support through a friend and since being part of the team since December haven't looked back. They are friendly and always very supportive. Checking in on permanent positions and just day cover. I would and have recommended them to my friends.
- I was sceptical about agencies at first, however Teaching Support have helped me to overcome this. They are very supportive, give good feedback, and find the most appropriate positions. The recruitment consultants are always available to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Teaching Support have been fantastic ever since I joined with them. They have carefully selected job roles that suit me and found me an exciting job opportunity within four days of being with them. I haven't had to worry about finding a job since. The team are extremely supportive and knowledgeable. Thank you, Teaching Support!
- Today was my last day working for Teaching Support. I have been with them for a long time, they have always kept me in work and have been a fantastic agency to work for! From September I'm going to be working in a school permanently and that is all thanks to them. They have given me the confidence and experience needed to go it alone, so I just wanted to say thank you to all at Teaching Support!
- Teaching Support listens really carefully to the school in regards to what skills set we are looking for in a Teaching Assistant and only sends through CVs of those staff who match this brief. This has proved particularly successful in regards to 1:1 TAs working with pupils who have very individual needs. The option to employ through the agency and then convert this to our own employment, if successful, provides a really useful trial period for both parties. We have worked with the same recruitment consultant over a long period of time and this means we can work very quickly and effectively together.
Primary School, Maidstone
- "The staff at Teaching Support are very personable and friendly – thank you all for helping me kick start my dream career of being a teacher. Within a few days of meeting Sophie at Teaching Support, I was placed in the perfect teaching assistant role at a great primary school and I haven't looked back. Teaching Support is an agency that thrives on employee support, great relationships with schools, good communication and most importantly, finding the job that's right for you. Sophie and the team have been a great support, providing me with valuable experience throughout my PGCE & beyond. I find Teaching Support to be professional and diligent, and always there to discuss any concerns I may have. Teaching Support give me constant teaching assistant work, therefore I would not hesitate to recommend them."
- "The staff of teaching support contacted me very quickly after receiving my CV. They were very professional in all their dealings with me; I was always aware of what was expected of me and felt very supported in my role. I was placed in a long term booking as a teaching assistant within a couple of weeks and I have been in constant employment for the past year that I have been registered with them. I know that Sophie and the team are only a phone call away if I have any problems and they are always willing to help. By working as a supply I have gained valuable experience in both mainstream and SEN schools. I feel supported by the team and enjoy our weekly chats. I would not hesitate to recommend Teaching Support. Thank you!"
- "Working with teaching support has given me valuable experience, placing me in my dream job role in an SEN school. The team have supported me every step of the way and have been at the end of the phone when ever needed. They were quick to place me into a school and I'm still here thoroughly enjoying it. I definitely wouldn't have had this experience without teaching support and would definitely recommend them. Sophie and Eloise are lovely and approachable and a pleasure to work for"
We'd love to add you to our successful list of candidates so if you are looking for your next teaching assistant role then register with Teaching Support today, and a member of our friendly team will be in touch shortly.