Year 4 SEN Teaching Assistant – Gravesend
Are you looking for a support role within a nurturing and stimulating environment?
Do you have experience of working with children with additional needs, specifically social and emotional needs?
Teaching Support is looking for reliable, hardworking and committed Teaching Assistants. Successful candidates will have a passion for education and ensuring the best outcomes for children.
Teaching Support is currently recruiting on behalf of an 'outstanding' two form entry Primary School in Gravesend to start after the February half term until the summer 2019. This is a full time, long-term post for the right candidate.
Ideally you will:
* Have experience of working with children with additional needs, specifically children with SEMH.
* Have experience supporting students, specifically on a 1:1 or small group basis, encouraging pupil engagement.
* Have a natural ability to forge good relationships.
* Be looking for a role which will offer you a new challenge every day.
* Have a calm and resourceful manner.
* Be emotionally sensitive, bubbly and resilient when necessary.
Why Choose Us?
* Competitive rates of pay.
* No hidden fees via umbrella or pay roll companies.
* A dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools across Kent.
* Work that suits your schedule.
* Access to our "refer a friend" scheme - receive £50 per candidate placed that you refer.