Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
Pay: £60.00 to £65.00 Per Day
Are you an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant, specialising in Special Educational Needs?
Do you consider yourself to have a good sense of humour and a positive ‘can do’ attitude?
Teaching Support are looking for a number of Teaching Assistants specialising in SEN, specifically Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties for full-time, long-term positions at a large all age special school in Sittingbourne.
Permanent contracts may be offered for the right candidates who prove that they are reliable, resilient and can use their own initiative at all times.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
* Current school experience (minimum of 2 terms within the last 2 years)
* A background in care is desirable
* Flexibility to work across EYFS – KS5
* Either a DBS on the update system or a new DBS run through Teaching Support
* You will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay of £300 - £325 per week!
If you have a passion for helping children achieve the best that they can every day, please send your CV ASAP.