We are working with an EBD school in Ashford who are currently recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible. This is a full time position working Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 3:30 and will run until at least the end of the academic year.
The school caters for children with EBD, ASD and LAC across Key stages 2 – 4.
Your key duties as a Teaching Assistant will be to work 1:1 and in small groups with pupils under the direction of the class teacher.
It is essential that you have:
· Previous experience supporting pupils with SEN.
· Previous experience working in a SEN setting.
· Excellent level of literary and numeracy.
· Excellent behaviour management skills.
· Flexibility to work across KS2 – KS4.
Being trained in either 'Team Teach' or 'Scip' or any equivalent training is preferable but not essential as full training will be given at the school.
You will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay £275 - £300 per week. If you are interested in this role please send your CV ASAP!