Teaching support are excited to be working with a Primary school in the Bexley/Sidcup area.
We are recruiting on their behalf for an SEN experienced TA who has knowledge of supporting a child with attachment disorder or relevant experience supporting a child with this SEN.
There is a highly competitive rate of pay which is £75 per day, for working hours of 8.30am-3.30pm. The position will run until the end of the academic year at a minimum.
Working days are Monday-Friday term time only.
Requirements of the role are,
- Supporting the child 1:1 within a classroom setting and outside of the classroom on occasions.
- Using your experience of effective behaviour management.
- Experience of either supporting a child with attachment disorder or have had relevant training in this field.
- Advantageous of holding certification at Level 2 or above as a TA.
- Additionally, fulfilling any required duties defined by the class teacher.
- Have worked with children in the past who are LAC is highly advantageous.
If you meet all the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work with a highly supportive Sidcup school, please apply today and we will contact you ASAP