Teaching support are excited to be working with a Mainstream Primary school in the Lewisham area.
We are recruiting on their behalf for two general Teaching Assistants covering Key stages 1 and 2.
The school in question has fantastic support mechanisms and facilities for their staff, a wonderful and rewarding environment of which is reflected in their Ofsted results.
There is a highly competitive rate of pay which is £325 - £350 per week, for working hours of 8.30am-3.30pm.
Working days are Monday-Friday term time only.
Requirements of the roles are,
- Support the children mainly in small groups and occasionally on a 1:1 basis.
- Using your experience of effective behaviour management.
- Ensure all tasks delegated by the teacher are carried out in a positive manner.
- Must have had previous experience of working in a classroom setting.
- Minimum requirement of holding a level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Be willing to participate in lunch-time cover.
- Any experience of running your own interventions is advantageous.
If you meet the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work with a Large Lewisham Primary school, please apply today and we will contact you ASAP.