Teaching Support are currently working with a mainstream primary school in Rainham who are looking for a specialist 1:1 Teaching Assistant. The position is due to start as soon as possible and will run until Christmas with the chance of being extended.
You will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay of £300 per week, working Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 3:30. Term time only.
Your key duties as a Teaching Assistant is to:
· Support a Looked After Child in Year 5 on a 1:1 basis.
· Differentiate the work set by the class teacher.
· Manage any challenging behaviour effectively.
· Liaise with outside agencies.
· Create a positive relationship with the pupil.
It is essential that you have recent experience of working within a primary school supporting those with Special Educational Needs, knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum and excellent behaviour management skills is a must.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV ASAP!!
Please note if you haven’t received a response from us within the next 14 days unfortunately you have not been successful in being shortlisted for this particular position.