SEN Teachung Assistant - Sittingbourne 14/06/2017
Pay: £275 - £325 Per Week
Teaching Support are working with a Mainstream primary school in Sittingbourne . The school are looking for a specialist Teaching Assistant to support a visually impaired pupil in year 5 on a 1:1 basis.
You will be rewarded with excellent pay rates of £275 - £325 per week.
Your main duties would include:
- Supporting on a 1:1 basis with a Visually Impaired pupil
- Working academically and encouraging social interaction
- Liaising with the class teacher and other members of staff effectively
- Using resources to support the pupils learning
You should have previous experience:
- Supporting primary school children
- Working 1:1 with SEN pupils, visual impaired if possible but this is essential
- Having a flexible approach to your work
The position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 3:30.
If you are interested please send us your CV over ASAP!