We are recruiting on their behalf for a number of experienced teaching assistants for temporary full-time positions which have a strong likelihood of becoming long-term. The school are looking for staff to help support children on a 1:1 basis across EYFS – KS2. The positions will be due to start in September when the school are aware of their final intake of students
The school in question has fantastic support mechanisms and facilities for their staff, a rewarding and somewhat challenging environment, they have their recently improved their Ofsted results.
There is a highly competitive rate of pay between £325 and £350 per week, for working hours of Monday – Friday, 8.30am-3.30pm.
Requirements of the role are,
- Supporting the children with EBD on a day to day basis.
- Using your experience of effective behaviour management.
- Minimum requirement of holding a level 2 teaching assistant qualification.
- Must have either Team-teach or Pro-Act SCIP restraint training. Certificate must be in date.
- Fulfilling any required duties defined by the class teacher.
- Be flexible to participate in lunch-time cover.
If you meet all the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work with a rewarding Greenwich school, please apply today and we will contact you in due course.