We are currently working with a mainstream primary school in Maidstone, who are looking to recruit a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work across the school, covering classes and supporting the work of the teachers. The school is set in lovely grounds and is a friendly school with supportive staff.
This is a full-time role and you will be required to work Monday – Friday, 8.30am -3.30pm. You will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay of £75-£80 per day.
This is an exciting opportunity and would be perfect for someone who has recently received their Level 4 Higher Level Teaching Assistant Qualification, or equivalent. It is essential that you have prior classroom experience and should be committed to helping every child reach their full potential.
The role will include supporting teaching and learning across the school and so a knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum is desirable.
Your key duties will include:
· Covering classes in the absence of a teacher
· Working in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Offering feedback and confidently liaising with relevant members of staff and/or parents or carers regarding pupil’s progress, and class conduct
· Implementing effective behaviour management strategies
· Fulfil any other duties allocated by the Class TeacherIf this sounds like something you would be interested in please send us your CV ASAP!